- Tap on any season and the season detail screen opens up.
- Tap on the Transactions tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the blue “+” icon in the lower part of the Transactions screen.
- Remember that “Break-even Cost” and “Storage Cost” are already accounted for when doing a transaction. CropsProfit uses the costs specified in the season’s crop marketing, if these costs are not correct just update the season’s crop marketing plan with the correct costs.
- The “Other Costs” field on the transaction page is for small unforeseen costs specifically when doing a transaction. You only use this field to fine tune a transaction with costs not already specified in the season’s crop marketing plan.
- The field “Net Price” is for control purposes and should be the same as the net price you are receiving in your pocket for the actual transaction.
Was this article helpful?